10-Minute Pinterest Marketing: How to be super productive in short bursts! Here are 10 quick Pinterest marketing tips that do not take more than 10-15 minutes. Perfect for those brief moments during the day when you find yourself with a few minutes to spare. Instead of disappearing down a social media rabbit hole, try some of these Pinterest tips to increase your visibility on Pinterest!
The Ultimate Pinterest for Business Starter Guide
Want to increase traffic and online sales? Start by creating a conversion focused Pinterest page for your online business.
Get your copy of the The Ultimate Pinterest for Business Starter Guide.
10-Minute Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Browse Pinterest for content that you may want to post later. Save it to a secret board and use it as a reservoir to post and/or schedule future pins from.
- Search for group boards that are of interest to your target audience. Do a word search on “group boards” plus your “area of interest” (photography, food, travel etc.) Find other active pinners in your industry or niche and check out which group boards they are a member of. See if there are any that are relevant to your audience and join the same boards.
- Use Pinterest search to find new people that post the type of content that you would like to repin. Benefit from the curation work already done by these pinners. All you have to do is repin! Focus on pinners who are in your industry or related industries, since you are likely to have similar ideal clients. You can take a look at their followers and find similar accounts and start following them or only follow the specific boards that would be of interest to your ideal client.
- Comment on pins to build relationships - Ishita Ganguly recommends taking 3 minutes a day to post one value-added comment. Make the comment relevant and not self-promotional, and link to other content as a means of providing additional resources.
- Find out which pins bring in the most traffic. The pins that are getting a high number of repins on Pinterest, may not necessarily be the ones that bring you most traffic. To find out which pins are bringing you traffic, log in to Google Analytics, click through via Acquisitions => All Traffic => Referrals => Pinterest.com. Click on Pinterest.com and your top pins will be displayed. To see the images, click on the small icon to the right of the link. By default you will see that last 30 days, but you can select any date range.
- You have been meaning to add a new board to your Pinterest account, but you are just not getting around to it? Create a secret board and start pinning to it. Make it public when you have enough content.
- Why not send a thank you message or follow pinners who have been pinning content directly from your website? Copy the following URL into your address bar: http://www.pinterest.com/source/yourwebsite.com. Replace “yourwebsite.com” with your own website name. You will see a list of the users who pinned your content and the board they pinned it to.
- Check that your board and pin descriptions, as well as your board titles, contain relevant keywords. Use Pinterest’s Guided Search to see what search terms are used most frequently and add them to your descriptions.
- Visit the Popular pins feed on Pinterest and check out the most popular repins. See which ones correspond to the themes of your boards and repin them. Do check the links before you repin.
- Share some of your pins on other social media platforms.
Do you have any quick Pinterest Marketing tips? Share them in the comments below!
Drive qualified traffic to your website - in just 12 weeks
Join the Pinterest for Business Kick-Start program. A personalized 1-to-1 coaching program for online entrepreneurs and social media managers.
Start generating qualified traffic to your website, within 12 weeks.
10-Minute Pinterest Marketing: How to be super productive in short bursts!
Mary Lumley - Conversion Focused Pinterest Marketing
Here are 10 quick Pinterest marketing tips that do not take more than 10-15 minutes. Perfect for those brief moments during the day when you find yourself with a few minutes to spare. Instead of disappearing down a social media rabbit hole, try some of these Pinterest tips to increase your visibility on Pinterest.